The LCT 450 steps up to the plate with the LCT 540’s capsule and thus features a natural, authentic sound with first-class transient response due to the ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, 1-inch diaphragm, while its cardioid polar pattern ensures effective rear sound rejection both onstage and in the studio. It comes with two-step switchable pre-attenuation for an ear-splitting maximum SPL of 158 dB at 20 dB of attenuation. Two low-cut settings help to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise like wind, footsteps or the like.
Clever features known from flagships like the LCT 640 or LCT 940 are also onboard, including automatic attenuation and clipping history – as well as, of course, the illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments. All this, combined with the brilliant, clear and authentic sound that characterizes our recording microphones, has been packed into our well-known LCT 240 housing to ensure that the LCT 450 isn’t too dominant as an onstage overhead; studio users, on the other hand, will appreciate the appealing look that reflects its professional inner workings.
In short: the LCT 450 has everything it needs and nothing more, so what you pay for is pure performance rather than gimmicks. The LCT 450 is LEWITT’s gateway to the world of large-membrane condenser microphones for everyone who’s looking for the best performance at an affordable price!
- LEWITT’s gateway to the world of large diaphragm condenser microphones - at an affordable price
- 1-inch true condenser capsule in a small housing
- Natural authentic sound with first-class transient response
- 3 micron thin gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm
- A perfect choice for vocals, overheads and acoustic instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective rear sound rejection
- 9 dB (A) self noise
- 129 dB dynamic range
- SPL max of 138 dB (A)
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for attenuation and low-cut selection
- Automatic Attenuation and Clipping History mode
- Rugged zinc die cast body
- Internal shock mount for maximum reduction of structure borne noise
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector