LEWITT’s LCT 340 is a 0.8-inch externally polarized condenser microphone that excels at capturing acoustic and percussion instruments, drums and vocals, and is perfectly suited for sophisticated live and studio applications. Two interchangeable capsules allow for quick and easy switching of patterns, ensuring greater flexibility without changing microphones.
The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15 dB. Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.
- 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer