The LEWITT DGT 650 is a stereo USB recording solution and interface for PC, Mac and iOS devices in one. It features four recording modes starting with the XY Stereo Mode for live stereo recording and field recording. Cardioid Mode for vocal recordings and similar applications. In Singer/Songwriter Mode an acoustic and a line source - like vocals and a guitar - are recorded on separate tracks. The Stereo Line-In Mode is for capturing a stereo line signal like a synthesizer or mixing console stereo output. Furthermore MIDI is available also in all four modes.
24 bit / 96 kHz, 110 dB dynamic range, two step pre-attenuation and high pass filter lay the foundations for best-possible recordings. Asynchronous USB transfer, support of OS X Core Audio and ASIO for Windows, the option to crossfade between zero latency direct and minimum latency tape return monitoring and the built-in high impedance amplifier for studio headphones, ... all those features in one single device opens up a wide range of possible applications: recording vocals, instruments and live acts wherever you go, stereo miking, field recording, Podcasts and as your go-to YouTube microphone, just to name a view.
- All-in-one stereo recording solution and interface for PC, Mac and iOS devices - no camera connection kit required!
- iOS, OS X and Windows support
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the samplerate timing to avoid jitter and ensures bit and pitch accurate audio capture and reproduction
- XY capsule arrangement for phase coherent stereo recordings
- OS X Core Audio and dedicated ASIO driver for Windows – the only way to ensure minimal tape return latency
- Line-in and MIDI-input
- XY-Stereo Mode for live concerts, background vocals, …
- Cardioid Mode for effective rear and side rejection
- Singer/Songwriter Mode for simultaneous recording of acoustic and line sources
- Stereo Line-In Mode, connect a synthesizer or mixing console output and record it directly to your device
- MIDI available in all four modes
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 110 dB dynamic range
- Two step switchable pre-attenuation and high pass filter
- 950 mAh battery for 3h+ recording time on iOS devices
- Built-in amp for high impedance studio headphones
- Powerful headphone amp: 180 mW @ 32 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 %
- Crossfade between zero latency direct and minimal latency tape return monitoring
- ASIO driver for minimal tape return latency
- Push wheel to change the DGT 650 settings on the microphone
- Control Center to change the settings right from your computer
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- Streamlined cable handling due to the Breakout Box