The NEKKST K8 Bi-Amped 8" Studio Monitor from Behringer has been designed by Keith R. Klawitter, known for designing great sounding studio monitors. The K8 monitor is an embodiment of great technology and an inspired artistic design.
The studio monitor is suitable for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bi-amplification system that features separate amplifiers for the 8" glass-fiber woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter. The monitor's long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs.
- Ultra-linear and DSP-controlled 150W studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for optimal sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1" silk dome tweeter for optimal sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet zone owing to advanced wave guide technology
- 2 analog inputs featuring XLR, TRS, and RCA connectors
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density fiberglass enforced composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Planet Earth power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life