Equipped with a 100-watt bi-amplification system that powers a 6.5" woofer and a 1" tweeter, the NEKKST K6 is designed to offer maximum headroom with minimal distortion. The silk dome tweeter and the long-throw woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone have each been engineered to deliver a clear response in the midrange along with a tight low end. The advanced waveguide technology improves acoustic dispersion and lends to a larger sweet spot.
The NEKKST K6 provides flexible connectivity, allowing for input via XLR, TRS or RCA connection. It also provides both low and high frequency adjustments so you can tailor the tuning of the speaker to compensate for acoustical deficiencies that may be present in your monitoring environment, or pair the speaker with a subwoofer.
- Ultra-linear and DSP-controlled 150W studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for optimal sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1" silk dome tweeter for optimal sound reproduction
- Long-throw 6.5" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet zone owing to advanced wave guide technology
- 2 analog inputs featuring XLR, TRS, and RCA connectors
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density fiberglass enforced composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Planet Earth power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life