The PSR-S970 is the flagship model of the S-series, and combines all the functionality of the other models in the range together with powerful performance features including versatile effects inherited from the legendary Tyros 5, external display capability and a programmable vocal harmony function.
Powerful Features for Live Performance
Two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over voices, styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
The PSR-S970 features the Real Distortion and Real Reverb effects from the renowned Tyros 5, delivering authentic, natural sound unparalleled in its class. Effortlessly add and edit effects parameters via an attractive, intuitive interface that gives you the feeling of controlling conventional effects and amplifiers in real time.
Get real with your sound
Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from the legendary Tyros series. The PSR-S970's superb sonic quality, meticulously sampled voices, and a comprehensive suite of effects will take your performances to a new level of authenticity that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding audience.
The Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad helps practicing and performance by extracting the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device
Powerful Synth Vocoder and Vocal Harmony function.
The PSR-S970 is equipped with a new Synth Vocoder function, which allows you to use your voice and synthesize with the PSR-S970's sound. The powerful Vocal Harmony 2 system allows you to control the pitch, level, and number of harmonies added, ensuring that your vocals are always the star of the show.
- 989 Voices, including Super Articulation Voices, Organ Flutes! Voices. 41 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- 2 Live Controllers for dynamic real-time control assignable to any combination of parameters including filter, arpeggio and more
- 450 Styles, including all-new DJ styles, and 40 Audio Styles
- Vocal Harmony 2 and Synth Vocoder functions
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- New Arpeggio function for instant access to a library of arpeggiated synth phrases and more
- Authentic Voices and Styles from around the world
- USB audio playback with time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions
- External display capability
- Real Distortion and Real Reverb, with an intuitive effects interface