The PSR-S770 is equipped with a host of powerful performance features, flexible audio playback functions and a Mic/Guitar input, making it ideal for live use on stage, in the studio or at home.
Powerful features for live performance
Two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over voices, styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
LCD Color Display
A large color LCD that allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance, and gives you easy access to valuable performance functions.
Great for singers and guitarists
Equipped with a Mic/Guitar input that allows you to add vocals or guitar to your live performance with ease. Simply plug in a microphone and you can effortlessly assign any of the PSR's versatile effects to the vocals. Or, connect a guitar and adjust the parameters to suit your preference and emulate the sound of your favorite artists or create a sound that's all your own!
The Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad helps practicing and performance by extracting the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device.
- 830 Voices, including Super Articulation voices and Organ flutes, 36 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- 2 Live Controllers for dynamic real-time control assignable to any combination of parameters including filter, arpeggio and more
- 360 Styles, including all-new DJ styles
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- New Arpeggio function for instant access to a library of arpeggiated synth phrases and more
- Authentic Voices and Styles from around the world
- USB audio playback with time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions