Join Keeley Electronics’ grand entrance into the hallowed halls of psychoacoustic processing–the Aurora Reverb. From the distant echo of cathedrals to 600 pound sheet-metal plate vibrations to spring reverb coils in a tank, reverb captures our imaginations and plunges us deeply into our musical psyches. Few effects complement a guitar better than reverb.
- Decay - Decay controls the amount of time it takes for the reverberated sound to disappear. Ours provides a range from a realistic, close-quarters reverberated dimension to a walk-away-and-come-back signal of complex, still-ringing musical reflections.
- Slapback - Slapback is what we call predelay. Predelay creates distance. How soon or late you hear the first reflection is crucial to crafting the reverberated space. Sometimes you do not want any delay between your note and the reverb. And sometimes, for clarity’s sake, you want the reverb to wait a moment before joining the dry signal.
- Warmth - Dial up the warmth. Opposite to most tone controls, ours increases the warmth, as it is a dampening control. Its brightest setting is when completely dialed down.
- Blend - Blend will take your 100% analog dry signal and blend in the reverb, from just the slightest mix of wet to much more
- The Toggle Switch: The three most popular reverb styles that don’t come built into your amplifier are Room, Plate, and Hall. In the smallest footprint possible, we offer what used to take up entire city blocks or an entire studio room.