Woodwind Methods: A Guide for New Instrumentalists - Softcover
Item # QTT426991
| Mfg # 151383
| UPC # 888680088675
Our Price: $39.95
Retail: $39.95 |
You Save: 0
Please see price in cart.
ONLY 1 IN STOCK, USUALLY SHIPS IN 3 DAYS
This book was designed for use in a one or two semester heterogeneous college woodwind methods class or as a quick reference manual for school band and orchestra directors. It provides concise descriptions including instrument similarities and differences, breath support, reed adjustment and transposition. Includes:
• Instrument assembly, embouchure, hand position and articulation
• Carefully detailed fingering charts with clearly detailed primary fingerings and explanation of selected alternate fingerings and trill fingerings
• Progressive musical exercises/compositions, often harmonized, to allow students to learn new fingerings at an even pace while enjoying the ensemble sound
• Advanced concepts: alternate fingerings, vibrato, flicking, and multiple articulation
• Trouble shooting for mechanical or reed problems, repair and maintenance
• Recommendations for selecting: Reeds, Mouthpieces & ligatures, Instruments, Method books and study literature, Constructing a basic woodwind “toolbox”
An Essential Resource for Educators, Conductors & Students
Series: Meredith Music Resource
Publisher: Meredith Music
Author: Charles West
Inventory #HL 00151383
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
WRITE A REVIEW
Product Warranty Information
All instruments in our catalogs and on our shopping site carry the manufacturers' warranties against defects in parts and workmanship. Should a defect occur within the manufacturer's warranty period, contact us
We will be glad to help facilitate the repair or replacement as specified by the manufacturer. The manufacturer will determine whether the defect is covered under their warranty; we do not make that determination.
Please note: U.S.-based manufacturers WILL NOT honor warranties for items sold and shipped outside the U.S. Also, if a school, school district, or board of education purchases an instrument and resells it to an individual, the manufacturer considers the warranty to be void. Warranties are extended only to the original purchaser!
All warranties, stated or implied are held with the product manufacturer and they vary from item to item. Consult the documentation that came with your product for details in addition to the information below.
Hal Leonard Corporation is the world leader in the music print industry, producing sheet music, songbooks, and method book/CD packs for all instruments, as well as band and choral arrangements, reference books, instructional DVDs, CD-ROMs and other music software.