Beautiful to look upon as well as hear, this superb instrument draws its sonic power and clarity from the Pacific Northwest-grown myrtlewood top, back and sides. Primarily used as a back wood, for the Oregon Parlor LTD we’ve also used it as a top wood, adding to the parlor’s knack for being a bold, lively instrument despite its smaller size.
- Body Type: Parlor
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Semi-gloss with toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, satin gold
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Inlay: Offset dots