The Alesis TransActive 400 is a powerful amplifier solution for the modern electronic drummer. This high-quality wedge amplifier was designed specifically for performing, rehearsing, and recording with electronic drum kits. With premium audio components, TransActive 400 provides plenty of power to keep up with any band.
Punchy, Crisp Sound
TransActive 400’s true bi-amped design and 400 Watts of peak power ensure that your electronic drum kit sounds clear, loud, and punchy whenever you play. Its custom-tuned electronic crossover provides a superb frequency response that can handle the modern drum sounds found in today’s music.
TransActive 400’s lightweight construction and recessed handle make it easy to take this all-in-one drum amplification system on the road, to band practice, or to the studio. It comes built with a protective metal grill, robust wooden exterior, and rubber feet for powerful drum sound in a durable design.
Input and output connections are laid out on the back panel and keep the top-mounted controls clean, clutter-free, and accessible during performance. Stereo 1/4-inch outputs connect TransActive 400 to outboard PA and recording gear. For private playing or rehearsing, drummers can use the headphone jack that automatically mutes the main outputs.
- 200 Watts continuous power, 400 Watts peak power
- 12" low-frequency transducer and 1" compression driver
- Custom-tuned electronic crossover provides superb frequency response
- True bi-amped design provides dedicated power to high and low drivers
- Dedicated bass, mid, and treble tone controls
- Angled baffle and bass porting provide excellent projection
- Recessed handles for easy transport
- Stereo 1/4" inputs and stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/4" outputs connect to any PA or recording gear
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output for private playing and rehearsing
- Connect two units via a stereo link for big, stereo sound