The VX II features 11 classic amp models and eight distinct effects, and it allows for 22 unique user presets. The amp models cover a lot of ground, ranging from classic American and British amplifiers of the 1950s and 1960s, to the coveted sounds of the classic VOX AC30, to some modern, high-gain tone monsters. Complementing these great amp sounds are eight classic effects which include chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, tape-style delay, analog-style delay and two types of reverb: spring and hall.
If you’re looking for authentic guitar tones and professional sound quality in a lightweight and affordable package, look no further than the VX II from VOX.
- Amp models: 11
- Effects: 8
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output
- VX II: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port
- Power Amplifier Output
- VX II: Maximum approx. 30 W RMS @4 ohms
- VX II: 8” 4 ohms
- Signal Processing
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply
- VX II: AC adapter (DC 15 V)
- Current Consumption
- VX II: 3.3 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 x 192 x 313 / 13.94” x 7.56” x 12.32”
- Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
- Included Items:
- VX II: AC adapter, JamVOX III download card
- Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS2 footswitch, VOX VFS5 footswitch