Custom interior for the Yamaha TF5 32- Channel mixing console. This roto-molded moisture controlled flight case is lighter weight than previous bulky flight cases.
The exterior is double walled roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP) for maximum strength and rigidity with (4) casters (two of which are locking casters), (6) Spring loaded handles, (8) Steel heavy-duty latches. The interior features custom foam blocks and a roto-molded hinged doghouse for management of all of the back connectors.
The overall weight is lighter than the equivalent road cases while providing maximum security in transport.
- Roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP)
- Double walled for maximum strength
- Large rubber gasket in the lid for moisture control
- Four casters (two of which are locking casters)
- Six spring loaded handles
- Eight heavy-duty steel latches
- Custom foam interior
- Hinged doghouse design for cable and connector management
- Exterior Length: 44.25" / 112.40 cm
- Exterior Width: 35.75" / 90.81 cm
- Exterior Depth: 14.75" / 37.47 cm
- Carton Length: 45.5" / 115.57 cm
- Carton Width: 38" / 96.52 cm
- Carton Depth: 15" / 38.10 cm
- Shipping Weight: 94.50 lb / 42.86 kg
- Product Weight: 90 lb / 40.82 kg