The Zildjian ZVAULT24 24" Rolling Cymbal Vault is the ultimate hard case for your cymbals. Featuring a rugged molded polyethylene exterior shell, the case depth holds between five to ten cymbals (depending on combination of cymbal types and curvatures). Center bolt is fully shielded inside the case - no metal on metal contact. Interior foam pad increases cymbal protection by minimizing abrasion and rattling during transport. Integrated roller wheels will stand up to the most punishing surfaces, and the sleek tow handle extends and retracts quickly with ease. Threaded 'Z' knob in front of case allows for smooth and swift opening and closure. Travel by air, land, and sea to your gigs worry-free! Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Fits cymbals up to 24" diameter
- Adjustable case depth comfortably holds five to ten cymbals
- Contoured shape for maximum protection
- Integrated roller wheels and tow handle
- Molded-in carry handle for easy transport in/out of car, up/down stairs
- Center bolt and buckle closure - doubles security during transport
- Interior foam pad minimizes cymbal abrasion and rattling
- Stable base allows case to 'stand up' securely
- Exterior dimensions meet most airline checked baggage requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Length - 26.50" (67.31 cm)
- Width - 7.57" (19.23 cm)
- Height (tow handle down) - 30.57" (77.65 cm)
- Height (tow handle up) - 40.26" (102.26 cm)
- Weight (empty) - 12.75 lbs. (5.78 kg)