Condition: This is a Demo model which may have been played by customers in our store, but is in Like NEW condition! We are so confident that you will be satisfied with this Demo model, we will allow you to return this item for a new one for only the cost of shipping.
Factory Warranty Included
Floor Model & Demo Model Products: Cascio Interstate Music is an Authorized Dealer, and our trained technicians inspect each item to make sure it is up to our high satisfaction levels. While this item is not in Factory new condition, we have noted any important condition notes above. If you are not completely satisfied, view our return policy (click) and simply call or email us to obtain a return authorization number and instructions.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Department via Live Chat, at email@example.com or 800.462.2263. We want you to be completely happy and guarantee your satisfaction.
The American Standard Stratocaster is the same great best-selling, go-to guitar it has always been, and now it’s upgraded with aged plastic parts and full-sounding Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups. The latest iteration of our time-honored classic, it is the very essence of Strat tone and remains a beauty to see, hear and feel.
- Series: American Standard
- Body: Alder, Ash on Sienna Sunburst
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane - Rosewood Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard; Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- Pickups: Custom Shop Fat 50s Strat Neck/Middle/Bridge
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage Style Bent Steel Saddles
- Strap Buttons: American Series Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Accessories: Fender Pro Series Hardshell Case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
- Unique Features: New Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, Copper Infused High Mass 100% Metal Bridge Block, Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, Tinted Neck, Aged Plastic Parts.