Meet the C314 professional multi-pattern condenser microphone, the latest sibling from one of the industry’s most widely used studio and stage microphone families. Designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike, the C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED. Using the same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, musicians, engineers and producers can have the confidence that their audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
Realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. They also require consistent performance and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair of C314s is created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG’s sophisticated computer-aided matching method.
The result is the highest possible correlation over the microphones entire frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three dimensional recordings.
- Four selectable polar patterns - perfect for every application
- Lowest self noise - for highest resolution in high dynamic applications
- Overload detection LED - indicates overly high sound pressure levels
- Computer-matched diaphragms - to guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy
- Integrated capsule suspension - reduces mechanical noise and resonances
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter - for close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 8 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 86 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 100 Hz, 12dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- 1 x Metal Carrying Case
- 2 x H85 Spider Shock Mount
- 2 x SA60 Stand Adapter
- 2 x W214 Wind Shield
- 1 x H50 Stereo Bar