From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun. With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements. From setup, sound design, composing, and recording to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music.
Version 3.2 Update
Version 3.2 also adds handy zooming shortcuts, extended Tab-to-Transients navigation, several alternative transport modes, a new Play Start Marker, a Loop Follows Selection option while editing, drag-and-drop audio rendering of virtual instrument parts, and much more.
Studio One 3.2 also updates its integrated Melodyne Essential to the new version 4, which features a new “Universal” algorithm for transposing and quantizing polyphonic and harmonic recordings, among many other new features.
Version 3.2 extends Version 3.1 integration to include remote XMAX preamp control for up to 64 input channels on StudioLive RM rack mixers and hybrid Fat Channel DSP processing for low-latency recording with effects on StudioLive RM mixers and StudioLive AI consoles.
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality, multi-touch support, unlimited audio and Instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- NEW Presence XT expandable sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth; includes 36 64-bit Native Effects™, and 5 virtual instruments in all
- UPDATED Content browser lets you search, find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content