From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 is a modern digital audio powerhouse that was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow—focused on your music first. Built by and for creative people, Studio One has become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality. Version 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a reengineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. Its stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays, and includes dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
Version 3.2 Update
Version 3.2 also adds handy zooming shortcuts, extended Tab-to-Transients navigation, several alternative transport modes, a new Play Start Marker, a Loop Follows Selection option while editing, drag-and-drop audio rendering of virtual instrument parts, and much more.
Studio One 3.2 also updates its integrated Melodyne Essential to the new version 4, which features a new “Universal” algorithm for transposing and quantizing polyphonic and harmonic recordings, among many other new features.
Version 3.2 extends Version 3.1 integration to include remote XMAX preamp control for up to 64 input channels on StudioLive RM rack mixers and hybrid Fat Channel DSP processing for low-latency recording with effects on StudioLive RM mixers and StudioLive AI consoles.
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality, multi-touch support, and unlimited audio tracks, Instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- New Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- New Presence XT sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth; includes 36 64-bit Native Effects™, 5 virtual instruments, and 4 Note FX in all
- New Build unique, layered sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains with parallel processing
- Updated Browser with musical keyword content search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Pristine sound quality, with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit resolution, and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- New Over 4,000 audio and music loops, and 15 GB of new sampler instruments