From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun. With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements. From setup, sound design, composing, and recording to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music.
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality, multi-touch support, unlimited audio and Instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- NEW Presence XT expandable sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth; includes 36 64-bit Native Effects™, and 5 virtual instruments in all
- UPDATED Content browser lets you search, find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content