The Tama RW200 Rhythm Watch is the first timekeeper designed specifically for the band's timekeeper, it has everything a drummer needs to make sure they stay on tempo-live and in the studio. Like the original Rhythm Watch, the RW200 features plenty of volume to use while playing real drums, a dial for quick tempo adjustments, separate volumes for quarter notes, eighths and triplets, but now features a large, easy to read backlit display, a more durable housing and keypad, and even more memory for pattern storage.
- Tempo Range: 35-250 BPM
- Tempo & Beat Memory: 30 songs
- Beat: 0-9
- Display: LCD display with Back Light
- Size: 127x35x150mm (5”x 1.4” x 6”)
- Weight: 285g including battery
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (S-006P) or DC9V 200mA Adapter