This exclusive Cascio Interstate Value-Pack offers Focusrite equipment for recording instruments and vocals for any home or professional studio.
Focusrite - Scarlett 18i20 - 18 Input / 20 Output USB Audio Interface
Focusrite’s Scarlett 18i20 is the latest in the company’s new generation of multi-channel USB-based audio interfaces, featuring eight award-winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, designed specifically for the computer interface environment, delivering legendary Focusrite sound quality.
Focusrite’s mic preamps are found in the world’s top studios and give the 18i20 an unequalled level of performance, with low noise, minimal distortion and enormous dynamic range. The Scarlett preamps offer exceptional headroom, and two front-panel inputs also offer 10dB pad buttons to handle the highest-level inputs without distortion.
- Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Scarlett 18i20 is the best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite’s unparalleled reputation for audio excellence forms the foundation of this new interface, with eight award-winning Focusrite preamps.
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 interface compatible with Mac, Windows and iOS
- Features high quality A-D / D-A conversion and JetPLL™ jitter-reduction technology. Pristine audio quality and rock-solid synchronisation are guaranteed on Mac and Windows as well as driver-free operation on the iOS platform.
- 18 inputs & 20 outputs
- Scarlett 18i20 boasts an extensive range of analogue and digital I/O capabilities including ADAT I/O which can enable an additional eight inputs and outputs.
- Dual independent headphone buses
- Give two artists independent, fully-customised monitor mixes – each with an independent front-panel level control.
- Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router
- Maximising routing flexibility and intuitive one-click set-up solutions, Scarlett MixControl provides an 18 x 16 DSP mixer with powerful routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Unmatched routing flexibility
- Scarlett 18i20 is the most flexible interface in its class, enabling you to intuitively adapt it immediately to the needs of any recording session. Route any input signal or DAW output, or a mix of both, to any output.
Comprehensive bundle of included software with Monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers with free or discounted plug-ins to registered Focusrite interface owners.
Focusrite - OctoPre MkII 8-Channel Microphone Preamp
With eight channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output, OctoPre MkII is Focusrite's powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation. It's also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface's ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
As with the Red and ISA ranges, the Mic-pre technology found in the OctoPre MkII is designed to the highest possible standards. They uphold the same wide bandwidth philosophy featured in the original forté console, back in 1989. All Focusrite mic-pres feature custom components which have undergone an intense testing and qualification process. With the facts and figures in, Focusrite designs then have to pass the essential listening stage. Any design can measure well on the test bench but only a great design can be qualified in the studio.