Developed and manufactured in the United States, the Concert Club series speakers have earned acclaim around the world. The new Mark V series represents a complete redesign of the previous Concert Club IV lineup, introducing three front-of-house models, three subwoofers, and three monitor models. While maintaining the superb portability and ease of placement that characterized previous generations, as well as the same design concept and stunning sound, the Mark V series represents a new level of performance overall. Club V loudspeakers with the C prefix are finished with a heavy-duty elastomer spray coating. Designed as an installation alternative to the carpeted S versions, they are an excellent match for any décor. The finish is very tough, and can be repainted to match any interior. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more unobtrusive appearance.
- Width 1217mm
- Height 574mm
- Depth 655mm
-Weight Weight 64.7kg
- Enclosure Bass Reflex Type
- Speaker Units 18" cone x 2
- Frequency Response 30Hz-2kHz
- Power Capacity (Noise) 600W
- Power Capacity (Program) 1200W
- Power Capacity (Maximum) 2400W
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Sensitivity 98db SPL (1W, 1m)
- Recommended Crossover 90Hz, 12dB/oct.
- Input Connectors 1/4 " Phone Jack x 2, Neutrik Speakon NL4MP x 2