The Stage 266 comes with two HT6 microphones and a single SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver. The combination of wireless connection and two handheld microphone transmitters is ideal for live sound applications, especially for musicians, presenters and disc jockeys.
Each transmitter features an H6 dynamic unidirectional mic capsule to capture clear vocals. The wireless reception has an operating range of 250' from line of sight which allows for movement and interaction on stage or from across a room. Dual channel performance allows both channels to run simultaneously so two people can talk or sing at the same time.
The front panel features, a power switch, RF channel indicator and large rotary volume knobs for each channel. The rear panel has two antennas that can be folded down for transport and 1/4" outputs on the back panel for both mix and individual channel output options. For connectivity, a 1/4" (6.35 mm) to 1/4" (6.35 mm) cable and a 1/4" to RCA cable are included.
- SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver
- Two HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with H6 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for ten hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Great RF reception for interference-free performance
- Two 1/4-inch outputs feature mix and individual channel output options
- Includes 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable, 1/4-inch to RCA cable, AC adapter and two 9-volt batteries