Networked with StudioLive™ RM-series mixers via AVB Ethernet, the StudioLive CS18AI features 18 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and enables complete hardware control of all mixer features, including the mixer’s Fat Channel processing and up to 64 input channels.
Keep your I/O in an onstage rack, while running the mix from hundreds of feet away via CAT5e or CAT6 cable. The AVB Ethernet connection passes audio, and the controller has two mic inputs with recallable XMAX™ preamps and two balanced TRS line inputs, enabling the CS18AI to handle talkback, room mic, and other local inputs. Two channels of digital returns from the RM mixer can feed the CS18AI’s two balanced TRS monitor and headphone outputs. The CS18AI also can control PreSonus Capture™ live recording software and Studio One DAW.
- 18 100 mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders: 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
- Control StudioLive RM AI mix systems of up to 64 channels
- Active Integration™ with PreSonus software includes UC Surface software and direct Capture™ control for live recording and virtual soundcheck
- Studio One 3 control surface functionality coming Q3 2015
- AVB / Ethernet connectivity
- 4x2 AVB audio transport with 2 remote XMAX™ mic preamps for talkback, room mic or other local inputs, 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS line inputs, and 2 XLR line outputs + stereo headphone output
- PreSonus Fat Channel DSP control