Studio 192 is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center in one rackspace. It offers 26 x 32 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 8 digitally controlled XMAX™ Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options. More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio.
Onboard Talkback mic, zero-latency monitor mixing with effects, speaker switching, two independent headphone amps, and Main Mix Dim/Mono let you manage your mix from recording to mastering. Tight integration with Studio One® provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment. Studio One’s exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer’s processor and on the Studio 192 DSP, switching between playback and recording with a sonically seamless transition. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
- Ultra low latency, 26x32, USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation
- 8 XMAX™ remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Zero-latency monitoring with Fat Channel processing, preamp control, Talkback routing, and speaker switching from included Studio One® Artist or UC Surface
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- Tight integration with Studio One® for multitrack music production; Studio One Artist included