Keeley Engineering is changing the minds of even the most picky players. We are proud to announce the new Seafoam Chorus effect pedal. This chorus has been designed from the ground up to have the voicing and meticulous attention to detail that you expect from Keeley products. It will forever change the way you think about chorus. The Seafoam Chorus is really a new take on the chorus and vibrato effect. It isn’t just a chorus effect either, it’s pitch-bending Vibrato too!
Magazines and players both rave about the subtle and smooth Seafoam Chorus. Set the Depth for really wide and the Rate low to generate huge sound-spaces. Create splashy and exotic sounds with a Rate control that actually sounds good fast!
Using only Rate, Depth, Tone, and Blend, it’s simple to find your creative muse with this tone tool. With professionals and studios in mind we have employed several innovations that set this chorus above the rest. First is the Keeley Chorus engine, the fantastic sounding ES56033 IC. Next up is the Keeley LFO opto-coupler design for a unique way to achieve low rate and deep depth. The Keeley Seafoam chorus pedal is another unique design and first in the effects world.
- New analog-digital design for a brand new shimmering chorus effect. Your original guitar signal remains analog and is blended with the digital side to create a killer tone.
- Very unique optocoupler control of Low Frequency
- Oscillator (LFO) for smooth, ultra slow rate and deep depth.
- Low noise circuitry that eliminates noise found in analog designs.
- Vibrato Blend Control – ride the line between vibe and chorus! Don’t need chorus, well you need Pitch Vibrato then!
- Tone Control to perfect any vintage analog sound or modern shimmer.
- Keeley designed FET input to capture every nuance from your effects and pickups
- Designed for guitar level and effects loop levels.
- True Bypass, Keeley Quality Engineering, 100% Made in Edmond, OK, USA