For the musician seeking well-rounded balance with the unique look, midrange fullness, depth, clarity, and liveliness of locally sourced myrtlewood in a beautiful new burst finish. A surprising Breedlove crafted from Northwest body woods, the Oregon Concert is wonderfully alive with tone. The hard rock maple neck, myrtlewood body, and Sitka spruce top combine to deliver accentuated depth and clarity across the tonal spectrum.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Hard rock maple
- Solid Wood: Top Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood: Back/Sides Solid myrtlewood
- Finish/Color: Semi-gloss whiskey burst
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Satin Gold
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case: Deluxe hardshell