The SE Standard 22 is a workhorse guitar that is ideal for the studio and the stage. With an all-mahogany body and 22-fret set mahogany neck, this guitar has a warm, woody tone and focused midrange, allowing the SE Standard 22 to easily fit in a mix. This guitar is complete with classic PRS appointment, including an all-mahogany body (reminiscent of Paul’s pre-factory guitars), a set mahogany Wide Fat neck, rosewood fretboard and bird inlays, and humbucking pickups with a PRS-Designed stoptail.
Since 2001, the SE Series has been offering incredible quality and great tone at affordable prices. The introduction of the SE Standard models represents a significant extension of the SE Series into the <$500 price point. The goal of the SE Series has always been to provide a quality instrument to players of all levels – one that would not fight the player, but encourage him or her to start and to keep playing. PRS is proud to extend this promise to an even more attainable price point with the SE Standard lineup.
- Mahogany body
- 25” scale length,
- 22 fret mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- PRS bird inlays,
- PRS-Designed stoptail
- PRS-Designed tuners, nickel hardware
- Neck Profile: Wide Fat
- Finishes: Black, Platinum, Tobacco Sunburst, Translucent Blue, Vintage Cherry
- PRS-Designed Standard treble pickup
- PRS-Designed Standard Bass pickup
- Volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle pickup switch