Capri Trombones blend affordability, dependability, and performance. Capri Trombones are designed for trombonists looking to move up from their student instrument or for more advanced players looking for an affordable F attachment alternative. The 547 trombone features a handspun bell, a hand-straightened slide, and a hand lapped, conventional rotor. Professional level features at step up level prices.
- Bore Size: .547"
- Tuning Slide: Yellow brass bow
- Handslide: Hand straightened nickel silver inside tubes
- (chrome plated with barrel shaped stockings) Yellow brass outside tubes with nickel silver end crook
- Bell: 8 ½", 22 gauge yellow brass with soldered rim
- Mouthpiece: 6½ AL-L Trombone
- Finish: Silver-Plate Finish
- Valve: Open wrap F attachment