ANB Neck-thru Construction
allows the instrument have more sustain thanks to the direct transfer of string vibration from the neck to the body. In addition to that, it allows for better access to the upper frets with a deeper lower horn cutaway.
Swamp Ash body
The Swamp Ash body wings allow for lighter overall weight, while also helping to create a perfect balance of brightness and warmth in the tone of the instrument.
Bartolini® xxM56C pickups
The xxM56C are the M5 shape soapbar pickups. The quad coil design can be split and features deep tone, and the pickup is designed for extended string width of 74 to 95mm in low-curvature fingerboards. The "original series" bass pickups with passive designs. They are cast in epoxy to remove unwanted feedback and microphonics.
Bartolini® NTMB+F ANB Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/Mid frequency
The NTMB+ is a tone control preamp with fully independent Bass, Mid and Treble controls with very low noise and wide boost/cut range. The sound is extremely clear and transparent. Distortion is well below 0.001%.
18mm string spacing
The slightly narrower string spacing than the standard 19mm give the player closer distance from string to string, but still maintains plenty of space for techniques like slap bass.
- Neck type: ANB 5pc Maple/Purpleheart neck-thru
- Body: Figured Maple top/Swamp Ash body
- Fretboard: Purpleheart fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Hipshot A style bridge (18mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: Bartolini® xxM56C-B neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pickup: Bartolini® xxM56C-T bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Bartolini® NTMB+F ANB Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/Mid frequency
- Hardware color: Black