For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet anotherchapter in the Artcore story.
The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- Neck type: Expressionist 3pc Mahogany/Maple Set-In Neck
- Body: Rosewood Top/Back/Sides
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood Fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone Block Inlay
- Fret: Medium Frets
- Bridge: ART-W Bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06 Tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (S) Neck Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 (S) Bridge Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware color: Gold
- Finish: Natural
- Strings: Roundwound Strings