For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet anotherchapter in the Artcore story.
The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- Neck type: Expressionist 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Spruce top/Flamed Maple back & sides
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Bridge : ART-W bridge
- Tailpiece: Wooden tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- String : Flatwound strings
- Hardware color: Gold