The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 112 and DM 115 feature Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 12” heavy-duty woofer
- DX™14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- XLR/1/4” TRS input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- XLR output
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grilles with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8” diameter poles
- DM 112 Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.13” x 14.63” x 14.38; Weight: 37 lbs.
- DM 115 Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.94” x 16.75” x 15.06; Weight: 42 lbs