The MXL 3000 Mic Bundle includes the MXL 3000 microphone, a 25' Mogami mic cable, shock mount, and matching pop filter. The MXL 3000 has a large 25mm gold-sputtered capsule and an FET preamplifier with premium components within the signal path. Its transformer-coupled output is very reminiscent of the circuit designs found in early British recording consoles. When used for recording vocals the microphone has amazing clarity and warmth. It is a stunningly detailed microphone that is also appropriate for instrument miking, especially of string and wind instruments.
- 25mm gold sputtered, 6 micron, capsule
- Class "A" FET preamplifier
- Mic stand adapter included
- Transformer-coupled output
- Excels for vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, and wind instruments
- Includes a 25' Mogami mic cable, shock mount, and matching pop filter