Ibanez introduces the PS120 Black Paul Stanley Signature guitar. This guitar features a mahogany body and maple top that is sure to resonate with perfect warmth and tone desired by Paul Stanley himself. Each guitar is custom fitted with Seymour Duncan '59 Neck Pickups, and Seymour Duncan Custom 5 Pickups for the bridge. A Full Tune III bridge will keep your guitar in tune while you shred on the Ebony fretboard designed with medium sized frets for comfort while playing.
For more than 30 years, Paul Stanley has reigned supreme as one of the single-most recognizable front men in the history of rock and roll. Although preferring to live his off stage life out of the media spotlight he continues to be the chief songwriter, driving force and unwavering voice of KISS. A visionary and trendsetter since the early 1970s, Stanley's passion for both the musical and visual arts has perhaps been the key to the astonishing ongoing worldwide phenomenon known as KISS.
- Neck type: PS 3pc Maple set-in neck (smooth heel)
- Body: Mahogany body/Maple top
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Full Tune III bridge w/Sustain block
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59 model (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom 5™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware color: Chrome