Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6® digital wireless technologydelivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency.Relay® G70 and G75 build on that legacy to offer next-generationperformance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility forguitarists. Plug right into the locking ¼” input on the transmitter—nospecial cables required. Easily add additional transmitters andinstantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presetsfor signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metalconstruction and 8+ hours of battery life (with 50+ hours of standbytime), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
Cable Tone, Wireless Freedom
Withsuper-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowestlatency of any digital wireless system, Relay® G70 and G75 are designedfor tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systemsemploy perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wirelesssystems transmit your tone without compromise.
Two Rugged Metal Models
RelayG70 and G75 are built to withstand anything—drops, kicks, stomps, youname it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability fromstage to studio. Simply choose the model that’s right for yoursetup—Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedalboard, while RelayG75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wirelesssystems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4” locking input, sono special cables are required.
Support For Multiple Instruments
RelayG70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a varietyof guitar setups and changes—without any hassle. Programmable presetsmake it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of1/4” and XLR outputs for each instrument. It’s the easiest way toincorporate multiple guitars into your set.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking ¼” input on transmitter—no special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) or push-button (G75) selection*
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4” outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4” input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4” output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler