Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6® digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay® G70 and G75 build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. Plug right into the locking ¼” input on the transmitter—no special cables required. Easily add additional transmitters and instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with 50+ hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
Cable Tone, Wireless Freedom
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay® G70 and G75 are designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
Two Rugged Metal Models
Relay G70 and G75 are built to withstand anything—drops, kicks, stomps, you name it. The metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model that’s right for your setup—Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedalboard, while Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4” locking input, so no special cables are required.
Support For Multiple Instruments
Relay G70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes—without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4” and XLR outputs for each instrument. It’s the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking ¼” input on transmitter—no special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) or push-button (G75) selection*
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4” outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4” input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4” output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler