Recording King's Dirty 30's 12-string dreadnought combines the classic jangle-y chorus of a 12-string with style right out of a 1930's mail-order catalog, perfect for players who want to add a cool, easy-to-play 12-string to the collection.
The foundation of classic 12-string tone comes from the solid spruce top. A bone nut and saddle help the strings resonate freely and insure tuning stability. The comfortable 25.4” scale is comfortable and familiar to most acoustic players. Like all Dirty 30's guitars, the 12-string has an authentic vintage-style matte sunburst finish.
Whether you're a songwriter who wants to add texture to your writing, or a rhythm player looking for something cool that plays like an old friend, get vibrant 12-string tone from the Recording King Dirty 30's 12-string. Recording King's Dirty 30's Series gives players authentic vintage style with the reliability of modern design.
- Model: RDH-05
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: White Wood
- Side Material: White Wood
- Top Bracing Pattern: X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Scalloped
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Profile: Contemporary "C"
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Frets Clear: 14
- Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-29/32"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Decal
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style, Plastic Button
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Rosette: Classic Style
- Fretboard Inlays: Classic Extra-Large
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Straight
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge and End Pins: Ivory Plastic
- Finish: Vintage Matte Sunburst