Samson unites its experience in professional acoustic design with the latest ambient noise filtration technology to introduce the new RTE X Active Noise Cancelling Headphones. Featuring a lightweight, over-ear design with ultra-soft cushioning, the RTE X headphones are ideal for enjoying powerful, studio-quality audio with superior sonic clarity in loud environments and extended travel settings.
The RTE Xs feature premium 40mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets. Upon activation, the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology enables the headphone drivers to create 18dB (95%) of external noise reduction. As a result, you’ll hear all the nuances of your music as sound engineers and producers originally intended.
When necessary interruptions arise, the RTE X headphones are equipped with a specialized 1-touch Monitor feature. This temporarily disables the ANC for when your attention is needed. The ANC can be used for over 20 hours via a single AAA battery. For increased portability, both ear cups pivot 90° to allow the RTE Xs to sit flat within the included protective zippered carry case.
Re-route your world with unparalleled sound, comfort and technology: Samson's RTE X Active Noise Cancelling Headphones.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology
- Samson's signature studio reference voicing
- Studio-quality frequency response
- Premium 40mm neodymium drivers
- Lightweight, over-ear headphones with cushioned ear cups and headband
- Portable design with 90° pivoting ear cups that sit flat within included protective zippered carry case
- 1-touch Monitor mode
- 20 hours of battery life (for ANC only) via single AAA battery
- Unlimited Passive mode operation
- Includes detachable audio cable