The elements of power, precision and value have inspired Samson's Auro X12D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker. Lightweight yet resilient, this loudspeaker boasts an impressive 1,000 watts of output power and Samson's own R.A.M.P. DSP technology for full-range, high definition audio at all volume levels. The Auro X12D is a versatile speaker solution for gigging musicians, DJs and live sound professionals.
The X12D features a lightweight 1,000-watt Class D amplifier and Samson's R.A.M.P. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. The R.A.M.P. DSP provides Reactive Alignment that continually corrects the audio signal, ensuring a high-integrity linear response. It also offers the speaker and its components with Maximum Protection via over current/temperature sensors and fault indication.
Thanks to its 12" extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34" compression driver, the X12D generates a well balanced and incredibly articulate audio experience. Its back panel offers two XLR-1/4" input channels, each with independent volume controls. It also feature a Master Volume control, as well as a 3-position EQ and HPF presets for different applications and setups. Lastly, an XLR Link output lets you expand your sound with the integration of additional powered speakers.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeaker
- 1,000 watts of output power
- 12" extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver
- Samson's R.A.M.P.(Reactive Alignment/Maximum Protection) DSP technology
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- Selectable Mic/Line Level Switch(Channel 1)
- Master Volume control with peak indicator
- 3-position EQ and HPF presets
- XLR Link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options