The TASCAM HS-20 is a professional solid-state audio recorder and player, built for the needs of network-connected installations. Reliable recording and playback can be controlled, accessed, and scheduled from an internet connection, allowing remote access without visiting the site.
Recording and playback can be scheduled for automatic operation. A built-in FTP client and server are included in the HS-20, for either automated or manual file transfer and management. Record meetings, classes, or worship services on a regular schedule, then automatically upload the recording to a server and delete the recording, all without supervision. Or upload a new playlist for in-store music playback, including promotional announcements, all from a central location.
The HS-20 records to either SD Card or Compact Flash media, at up to 192kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV formats. Balanced and unbalanced connections are available on the rear panel, as well as RS-232C Serial and Parallel connections for wired remote control. It’s built on TASCAM’s more reliable recording platform, designed for broadcast use.
For automated recording or playback with network accessibility and control, TASCAM’s HS-20 is the only choice.
- FTP client for uploading and downloading files to/from servers.
- Automatic uploading function
- SNTP client function enables accurate time setting
- Event lists with time-based management
- SD/SDHC and Compact Flash Recording Media
- Touchscreen TFT color display allows intuitive operation
Network Access via 1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- TASCAM Broadcast-Quality Operation and Reliability