TASCAM’s compact DR-10X attaches to a handheld microphone for the ultimate compact news gathering recording system. A captive XLR connector attaches firmly to your microphone, capturing interviews at 48kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution. Offload recordings through the microUSB connection or by removing the microSD card.
The DR-10X has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety. Recording can begin instantly by holding the record side switch while turning the unit on.
For simple-to-use ENG recording that stays out of the way, TASCAM’s DR-10X leads the field.
- Record audio without a cable by connecting this unit directly to a dynamic mic with XLR output
- Compact and lightweight
- Linear PCM recorder with high-quality audio
- Designed to provide reliable recording in the field - with attention to quick device setting and post production needs
- Sliding record button and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Multiple functions, including dual-recording for simultaneously creating a safety track at a lower level
- Before the battery charge runs out, automatic file closing prevents the loss of already recorded data
- Built-in clock function and support for BWF files (time information stored in metadata)
- Playback function allows recordings to be checked and headphones output enables input monitoring