The TASCAM US-16x08 captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain. An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring.
Built into the US-16x08 is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing. Each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes. In addition to interface mode, the US-16x08 can be used stand alone as a standalone mic preamp. Mac and Windows drivers are provided, as well as USB Class Compliant 2.0 drivers for tablets like Apple's iPad. MIDI input and output are also available on the rear panel.
Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting with the included rack ears, the US-16x08 includes analog I/O for almost any music recording application.
- Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamps for Clear Audio Quality from All of Your Mics
- Discrete Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamps Deliver Low Noise and Low Distortion
- Rock Out with Amp Simulator Software using the Guitar Inputs
- Input specifications easily handle high SPL environments
- 16 analog inputs to record a full drumset, instruments, and vocals at the same time
- Eight XLR mic inputs and 8 TRS line inputs
- Use as a Standalone Mic Preamp
- Advanced Digital Processing Includes an Advanced DSP Mixer and All-New USB Driver
- High Resolution Recording – Up to 96kHz/24-bit
- Standard USB 2.0 Computer Connection
- Advanced DSP Mixer Features 4-band EQ and Compression On Each Channel
- All-new advanced USB Driver Software
- Separate Volume Controls for Headphones and Line Output
- Powerful Headphone Amp Provides 70mW per Channel
- Connect to iPad, iPhone, or other iOS devices
- Tested with Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, and Garage Band
- MIDI I/O Included