The rugged TASCAM DR-100mkII offers high-end recording features for musicians and engineers who demand more from their portable recorder. It features four built-in microphones - two cardioid and two omnidirectional - for great sounding recordings. A pair of XLR connectors accept microphone level signals with +48V phantom power for pro-grade condenser microphones, or balanced line-level signals (a new feature on the mkII). The mkII version also adds a S/PDIF digital input, locking connectors and more.
Various accessories included
A remote controller is included for eliminating noise from touching the unit, allowing the main body to be set at the optimal location. It is a 2WAY remote control, so in addition to wireless operation, wired operation is also possible for secure operation. A windsock and soft case are also included.
- Locking XLR/TRS inputs compatible with +4dBu line level / +48V phantom power with 20dB of head room
- Independent left/right adjustable large rotary input volume knob
- Rugged aluminum body for use in extreme conditions
- Digital input connector for lossless connection from playback devices
- Mechanical switches allowing for simple and sure operation
- High-quality output via the line level output connector, which is independent from the headphones connector
- +4dBu line-level input possible with XLR input
- Locking XLR input connector for secure connection
- Improved sound quality with the omidirectional and unidirectional microphones
- Digital inputs