Using two USB ports, the Sixty-Eight lets two DJs use their laptops at the same time, allowing seamless handover between DJs. You can also control up to four decks with a single laptop.Armed with studio-grade phono preamps, USB and S/PDIF inputs, the Sixty-Eight allows a blend of analog and digital audio sources like never before. It features easy internal digital effects with on-beat effect switching, external analog inserts for hardware effects, and USB insert support for software effects.
- Input Channels:
- Four stereo inputs, each switch to Phono, Line or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo Auxiliary Line inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
- Two independent USB 2.0 high speed ports:
- Each supports twenty-two 32-bit audio channels at 48 kHz.
- Direct control of over 30 Library, Cue and Loop functions.
- Support for two, three or four Virtual Decks in Serato Scratch Live.
- Flexible USB recording from any input or output.
- 3-band, full-cut EQ with a sweepable High / Low pass Filter.
- Unique FlexFX bus with six internal effects, plus analog effects insert and USB support for software-based effects.
- Two independent mic inputs:
- One has +48 volt phantom power
- One has a line-level input switch for wireless.
- Unit size: 14.3
- H x 12
- W x 4
- D (36.4 x 30.5 x 10.2 cm)
Included in the Box
- Sixty-Eight Mixer
- 2 USB cables
- Printed color manual
- Quick Start / Keyboard Shortcuts page
- 4 Control Vinyl Records
- 4 Control CDs
- Scratch Live software install disc
- IEC C5 line cord