AudioFuse is built on a fully symmetrical audio chain. Every stage has been carefully designed, resulting in unrivalled sonic purity. The two DiscretePRO® microphone preamps combine the best of yesterday’s vintage consoles with today’s technology, resulting in a design circuit that offers superior audio performance.
The latest generation of Analog to Digital converters delivers sterling quality audio with amazing transparency. In conjunction with our advanced clocking system, AudioFuse guarantees stable and extremely accurate timing. Yes, Arturia takes sound quality very seriously.
- Inserts - Add external line level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before the digital conversion.
- MIDI In/Out - Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters
- WordClock & S/PDIF - In/Out Sync to any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device.
- ADAT In/Out - Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- USB hub - 3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick or dongle.
- USB connection - Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features will be available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer.
- Phono/Line inputs 3&4 - Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4” inputs.
- Speaker outputs A&B - Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4” outputs for easy A/B monitoring.
- Input control sections 1&2 - Direct access to each feature of analog inputs 1&2: input gain with vu-metering, true 48V, phase invert, -20dB pad and instrument mode.
- Output control section - Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with vu-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and Speaker A/B selection.
- Direct monitoring - Enjoy zero latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix.
- Phones control sections 1&2 - Direct access to each of the features of Phones 1&2 outputs: output level, mono mode and audio mix selection.
- Talkback - Press a button to give directions to your talent who is in a booth or another room: use the talkback feature with the built-in microphone.
- Input channels 1&2 - Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4” combo inputs.
- Phones output channels 1&2 - Don’t bother looking for a 1/4” or 1/8” phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output