The Super UA combines audiophile sound quality, premium build quality and low latency performance into a next generation audio interface for Mac and PC. With native support for both 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback, the Super UA is the state-of-the-art in fidelity. Low latency drivers deliver smooth and efficient performance with your favorite DAW. And its all metal build, sculpted controls and smooth LED metering make it a pleasure to use and beautiful to behold.
Whether you’re mixing and editing in the studio, or playing to sold-out crowds on the road, you need an interface that presents your music with stunning clarity and maximum impact. Our newly developed S1Lki DSP engine and high-resolution DAC support the latest high-resolution playback.
Today’s musicians and producers are often on the go - composing in a hotel room, editing on a plane, or mixing at home. The Super UA was designed with the modern – and sometimes mobile – musician in mind. Its flexible design makes it feel permanent in the studio and yet easy to grab and go.
Build quality was a prime consideration when developing the Super UA. We wanted it to feel solid and reliable. So it’s made entirely of die-cast metal. It’s smooth, accurate jog-dial has just the right amount of reassuring click. It grips whatever surface it’s on and won’t slide around. And the smooth LED meters and ring encoder are bold and beautiful.
While the Super UA was designed for audiophile-grade sound, it was also engineered for pro studio performance. Recording, mixing or playing live, you need reliable, low-latency operation with your favorite DAW and softynths. Roland’s expertise in hardware design and years of experience in audio driver development mean you can breathe easy while you sound your best.
- Audiophile sound quality with 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback
- 4 in/4 out with Neutrik XLR and 1/4” connectors
- All die-cast metal build with simple, solid controls and LED meters
- Both 1/4" and 1/8” headphone jacks
- Detachable design. Go mobile without having to disconnect studio mics and monitors
- Recessed, illuminated buttons provide quick access to input and output volumes
- Clean, quiet operation with stunning clarity and dynamic range
- Low latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers