The F and A style mandolins feature well blended traditional tobacco sunburst finishes, solid one – piece tailpieces for sustain and convenience, a rock - solid multi - pin body - neck joint, larger player friendly side position markers , and of course , properly seasoned wood with good grain . Additional A+ features include custom bracing, specified fret sizes, and upgraded strings, nuts and bridges.
The F mandolin even has a convenient sculpted fingerboard extension for fast bluegrass Picking styles. The A+ by Hohner banjos features a rich mahogany red 24 bracket shell, deluxe tuners, a warm tone Remo Weatherking Fiberskyn™ head, an ebony top three leg maple bridge, truss rod, and upgraded strings.
- Well Blended Traditional Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Sold One Piece Tailpiece For Sustain and Convenience
- Rock Solid Multi-Pin Body-Neck Joint
- Larger Player-Friendly Position Markers
- Properly Seasoned Wood With Premium Grain
- Sculpted Fingerboard Extension For Fast Bluegrass Picking Style