Take care of your hardware needs with the Tama HV5WN Iron Cobra 600 5 Piece Hardware Kit featuring upgraded roadpro hardware.
- HS800W Roadpro Snare Stand
- HC83BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stands (x2)
- HH605 Iron Cobra Hi-hat Stand
- HP600D Iron Cobra Duo Glide Pedal
Roadpro Stand Features:
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Steel Insert Nut - Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- Double Braced Tripod legs
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
Snare Stand Features:
- Snare Basket - Unequally spaced basket arms eliminate contact between the arms and the snare strainer or the snare butt, whether the snare drum is 8 or 10 lug. An extra-large arm adjustment knob provides easy tightening and loosening.
- Swivel Basket - Asymmetrically spaced basket arms allow an 8 or 10 lug drum to be held without interference with its strainer, butt or lugs. Since the basket rotates independently from the stand, you can place the strainer in any position needed..
- Escape Claws - TAMA's Escape Claws rubber cushions allow the snare drum to "float" on the basket arms for improved resonance. In addition, they help reduce fatigue by softening the impact of snare drum playing on your arms and wrists.
- Omni-ball Tilter - The use of TAMA's legendary Omni-ball system provides the same flexible yet stable angle settings found on TAMA tom stands.
- HH605 Iron Cobra Hi-hat Stand Features: Spring Seat for crisper, clearer hi-hat sound, Swing Lock Clutch, Non-Loosening Tension Rod, Spare-The-Rods Tension Rod Protector, 6-Way Tension Adjustment, and a Swivel Foot pedal.
- HP600D Iron Cobra Duo Glide Pedal Features: Duo Glide, Double Chain Drive, Newly Designed Hinge, Speedo-Ring, Spring Tight, Para-Clamp