The Tama HTW849W Roadpro Four Legged Double Tom Stand is for Low Setting Toms and part of the upgraded Roadpro line with more professional specs! This stand is specifically designed for low setting. The innovative four-legged design provides incredible stability even for larger tom settings.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Omni-ball Tom Angle Adjustment - With its rock solid stability, TAMA's Omni-ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over twenty years. You can achieve almost any angle by loosening one T-nut.
- Individual Tom Height Adjustment - With the HTW739W & HTW749W, one individual tom holder is inserted in another pipe. This way, you can adjust the height and angle of each tom individually.
- Steel Insert Nut - Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing